Light & Motion's Seca 2000 Enduro is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between brightness, beam pattern, weight, and features is unprecedented. The Enduro model features extended battery power for truly epic rides.
• 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• A 6 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered bi-conic reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode.
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
• Stainless steel posi-click on/off button.
•Ultralight aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 6 Cell Li-ion battery in 5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
• System weight: 495 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
• High 2:30 / 2000
• Med 5:00 / 1100
• Low 10:00 / 575
• Pulse 20:00 / 575
• Race High 3:30 / 1600
• Race Low 7:00 / 850
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|